Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

setup another iphone with sbs 2003, nigel told me i would show you where to set mobile passcode

setup another iphone with sbs 2003, nigel told me i would show you where to set mobile passcode

prepare the sbs 2003, remove ip restrictions on local subnet inetmgr, when i remove the subnet range , i am asked to apply to sub folders, yeah I shoould do that

then the iphone 4 started handling emails, by popping out the passcode ...

alas ... customer Nigel told me if you dont know where to set the mobile pin ...

he eventually show me , it is in the exchange console , global settings mobile devices,

once the new iphone  4 getting exchange policies, you can change the passcode, its greyed out ...

piss in the pants

phewc ....

well, we have to remove it as the phone wont answer calles in dormant mode, it will go straight to voice mail



No comments:

Post a Comment