Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

problem updating itunes to the latest version

problem updating itunes to the latest version

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3453962?start=0&tstart=0

the trick is to uninstall old versions of all apple software , better in a sequence

quote here
by "repair" I mean I went to the control panel, option - programs and features, and in the list of all my installed programs I selected "Apple Software Update". On top of the screen you find the options Uinstall, Change and Repair. I clicked the repair button and that did the trick. After the repair I could uninstall the program. I also uninstalled iTunes, Apple Application Support, Apple Mobile Device Support en Bonjour, thus all Apple programs

maybe a good restart in between


No comments:

Post a Comment