Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

the new MCSE : private cloud

the new MCSE : private cloud

General Info

Chat start time
 Apr 24, 2012 6:38:05 PM EST

Chat end time
 Apr 24, 2012 6:47:40 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time)
 00:09:35

Operator
 George



Chat Transcript

info: Thank you for choosing Microsoft.  A representative will be with you shortly.
info: You are now chatting with George.
George: Hello, I'm George with the Microsoft Certification Guidance Team.
Mike: Hi
Mike: I am sorta of baffled by the new MS MCSE program
Mike: I am a MCSE 2003. I am just about upgrade it to MCITP:EA
Mike: however, the new MCSE requires MCITP:SA.
George: I can explain that to you
Mike: Is there a upgarde path for MCITP:EA?
Mike: thanks
George: MCITP: Enterprise Administrator 2008 could work as a "base" certification for you to earn the New MCSE Private Cloud
George: Please check this link: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-private-cloud-all.aspx
George: Path to private cloud certification
George: See the diagram?
Mike: ok
George: It says MCITP: Enterprise Administrator or MCITP: Server Administrator
George: Plus EXAM 70-247 and Exam 70-246 make you MCSE: Private Cloud
Mike: ok, give me a sec. I just double check.
George: Sure
Mike: oh, ok . Yeah, you are right. MCITP:EA counts towards the new MCSE.
George: Of course
George: So no worries at all
Mike: well, many thanks for the chat.
George: You are very welcome, indeed
Mike: I think I will sit my last exam for the MCITP:EA.
Mike: wish me luck
George: Good luck!
Mike: have a nice day.
Mike: bye
George: You tto
George: too*
George: To ensure that you can have all of the links and info for future reference, I suggest using the envelope button on the top of the chat to email this chat to yourself.
George: If you have a moment, we would appreciate you taking a short survey for us. The survey will appear when you click the “close” button on the chat.
Mike: ok, fine
George: I appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment