Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

MCDST upgrade exam 70-682

MCDST upgrade exam 70-682

this exam upgrades my MCDST XP to W7 EST

and it also counts towards my MCITP 2008 EA

50 questions, two parts, 25 questions each
70-685 + 70-680

I got tested 70-680 first, again I am over-prepared ... even if I didn't get the full score, dont want anyway

my impression is I got many EFS, bitlocker, applocker and branchcache questions...
I am bit surprised about EFS, as it is from Windows XP Pro days. so know your cipher cmd
if you use EFS, and want sum1 else to dde-cipher, you use GPO to specify a recover agent

anyway, this exam is not very hard for me, as I had server exam about branchcache already.

this is the last exam for me to complete my MCITP: 2008 EA track

the rechmanger said w8 is coming out why you still do w7...?

well , I have to do a client exam anyway









No comments:

Post a Comment