Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

the first annoying IT problem for Year 2017 , Outlook 2016 could not connect to O365, disable IPV6

the first annoying IT problem for Year 2017 , Outlook 2016 could not connect to O365, disable IPV6

this happened to my today. the last time I opened my work-outlook is 30/12/2016.

But I got error today, auth-error, I tried to re-enter email password, but it wont let me even if I removed all password in credential manager

Windows 10 + office 365 personal

the only change is the fibre installed on 31/12/2016. But my work notebook does not have this issue

oh ... dear, I suddenly recalled that a big guy told me before Xmas that he solved a connection issue by turning off  IPv6; I though he was joking at the time

so, I turned off IPv6 on my home PC, alas, the outlook connected successfully


No comments:

Post a Comment