Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Cambium devie sync error -- Configuration failed: radio1_drf_num_per_samples:specified parameter greater than maximum


weird error as I just onboarded (or re-onboarded the device) , I spotted the device firmware updated in the process and the AP rebooted

I also noticed there is a recommended one which is not the active one

but the sync error baffled me,
Configuration failed: radio1_drf_num_per_samples:specified parameter greater than maximum

eventually chatted with a cambium tech support, updated to the recommended firmware, the error disappeared 

its the second time I had issues with Cambium device firmware, the first time was more than 3 years ago, at the time, I could not even onboard with a brand new device

with the cambine, device firmware update is a job, add / start the job now

No comments:

Post a Comment