Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

my first bad experience with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

I powered on my cn-windows 2003 after a long time of non-use. updated java. then update the malwarebytes' anti-malware to the lastest version and def.
did a scan it warned a comdlg32.dll problem. also a warning about cewmdm.dll.
I did a restart as requested. but the windows keeps restarting and giving me a blue screen.
luckily this computer got two drives. the other drive is loaded with 2008 server trial.
boot the machine in windows 2008, manually renamed windows 2003's comdlg32.dll.
then boot server 2003 again, I can log in now, but there were complaints about the comdlg32.dll.
copy the dll file from servicepack files.
whether this disaster caused by a temp hardware error, I don't know. its a shock.

1 comment:

  1. what about other ways of how to execute a script sql database, you may take a closer look at this application, for example

    ReplyDelete