Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

unexpected error refreshing server manager 2008 r2

unexpected error refreshing server manager 2008 r2

my day is like hell....

just installed a 2008 R2, did a first few update then the whole thing come to a standstill

I can't add roles, I can't add features

joined it to the domain in between

googled like shiit


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2461206
Get the Microsoft Update Readiness Tool from the location

I tried to install this tool serval times using local admin account, no luck, it run for hours , nothing more to happen

I then installed serval updates in between

install it againg using domain admin account, woola .... it started to install, then downloaded a hotfix ...

yeah, it fixed without me doing more manual work

No comments:

Post a Comment