Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

what happens if someone loses iPhone

what happens if someone loses iPhone

find my iPhone and register with icloud may give you a clue....

or may not ...

my co-worker lost her iPhone 4 .

there isn't any trace on the internet.

duh,,,

then she asked me what's the serial number, I can't seem to find her iPhone's serial number in her icloud account.

where do I find her iPhone's serial number so she can report it to Police....... oh dear ... phew .... it looks like the loss ruined her holiday.

I knew her iPhone used to be my previous work-phone. so I tried to get the serial number from exchange 2010 owa, in OWA, goto options, then devices. you will see devices configured for activesync. there is also an apple-id listed, that's the serial number.

I performed a remote wipe on this iPhone when she posted on FB , its pending.

if you configured exchange 2010 audit-logging, in the audit-log report, you will see the apple-id as well.

BTW blogger.com is really slow after it changed to google+
 

No comments:

Post a Comment