Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

install MYOB 19.8 on windows 2012 terminal server and make the custimzed logo working

install MYOB 19.8 on windows 2012 terminal server

you install it via the install apps in the control panel

only enterprise  version is supported by MYOB on the terminal server.

so the MYOB premium version is supported by myself.

copy customized forms over, its easy, pointing to the data location its easy.

now the challenge is when Gem emails an invoice from MYOB, the company logo disappears.

so we asked around the MYOB experts what that could be......

when the deadline approaches , I googled frantically ,

the result is quite shocking, I need quicktime to make the  logo showing on invoice in email.

at the time of the writing, there is no x64 bit quicktime, I can't see a windows 8 quicktime either, anyway I downloaded w7 QT version 7.x.x

wooola....... it works I can't believe it

anyway, I did it without granting the MYOB local admin permission on the TS server as suggested by someone.

BTW , office 2013 32 bit works with MYOB, not x64 bit yet,.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment