Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am doing miracles with image-migrating, shadow protect, ibm x226, asus P5G41T-M LX

USING SHADOW PROTECT IT ED.

first boot from SP it cd, start w2003 image restore, I got error "error start operating system"

tried a few things I noticed it failed to restore hidden track.

so I tried using w7 restore option, un-tick restore hidden track, boooom , the system boots into w2003

oh baby , my bacon saved for the day

the first trouble I noticed is an external usb drive wont show a drive letter,
press ctrl+shift+f12 I can see more cmd options, start diskpart, select volume 2 (in this case), assign a drive letter, it will assign the next drive letter to the external usb drive which contains the backup image. however the trouble continues along the w2003 restore path.

even if the image itself is w2003 on ibm x226.

No comments:

Post a Comment