Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

vent my suffering on intel customer survey

vent my suffering on intel customer survey

last nite I got an email from intel regarding their customer service

here is my response

intel drama case




I purchased intel mb in 2008.



in 2009, the computer failed to start. so I got a replacement mb.

but this replacement was worse, I can't see anything on the screen.

again, I couldn't decide whether its cpu or mb.

I chatted with an online intel tech, he offered to send another mb and

suggested me call local regional support. at that time,

I thought I might come across a cpu/mb to do further test, so I declined.

I called regional tech support, the lady answered the phone just

temporarily closed my case because I am consumer and already had two boards.

This is very annoying. since intel had my returned mb.

unfortunately for me, I did come accross anything (mb/cpu) so I can test further.


in 2011, I called Intel in despair, the lady took the call,

promised me a new mb , forward replacement.

so I waited and waited, eventually I chatted with intel online tech.

he said no, because I was a cosumer I am not entittled to those things.

fiannly I got the replacement board.

this time, it is a working one with some second hand dirt on it.

sorry for this long vent, because I suffered for years because of this intel mb

No comments:

Post a Comment