Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

70-647 Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator

Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator

70-647

dumps

cbt nuggets videos

train signal videos

ms online-labs

my own test lab

ms-online learning

real-world work experience on windows 2008 , windows 2008 R2


some books I wish I read them all like I did my mcse 2003

75 question , some questions are trial

MS is putting the latest 2008 R2 features into the test

there are a couple of small testlet only timed 12 minutes (?), some small blocks of questions timed 8 minutes.

there was the computer crash in the mid of the exam, there was suddenly a red alert message pop up on the screen, something like illegal software detected on the PC, quite shocking as it was the first time I saw this kind of message

the proctor asked when I have done, I told her I didn't do anything abnormal. she told me to turn off the pc, I was baffled. so she turned it off for me, and logged me on again. I continued my test

she said there was a connection problem sometimes with prometric

Racist fucenMalcolmReid .... not surprisingly, some test takers are asians, yeah, blonde doesn't need to do this kind of labour


anyway, as usual, there is no-boundary on the range of MS exam questions. of course this one is about
Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
Planning network and application services

Designing core identity and access management components

Designing support identity and access management components

Designing for business continuity and data availability

1 comment:

  1. Jonek gratefully authorized, vowing to repay the gold Download Best Videos as soon as he was once ready, and right away lower back residence to his wife.

    ReplyDelete