Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

after a frastrating Friday, the one before the last one, I sorta figured out why I got cut-off by the PDC I was building

after a frastrating Friday, the one before the last one, I sorta figured out why I got cut-off by the PDC I was building

when I configure NAP - RAS , I clicked all the way to finish, by examing carefully while building server for another customer, Windows 2008 R2 with SP1 standard , in one of the wizard pages, there is a security settings pre-ticked which reads , only allow VPN packets on this interface, there is only 1 interface I am using, it is better to un-tick that.

it is interesting to note, if I tick the security settings , it will cut off ip connection after about 1 minute.

the filter rules may still be in effective even after I remove the NAP-RAS roles / features.

what a mine-trap microsoft has got for me....

paying the high emotional / physical prices for using microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment