Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

install DIRSYNC is so easy ........ oh dear

install DIRSYNC is so easy ........ oh dear ........ phew...

dirsync for O365 , yeah I am fiddling with it

the new version is x64 bit, only runs on windows 2008.

I know it wont run on a DC

so I installed it on a windows 2008 R2 server .

its straight forward if your server is a fresh one.

in my case, it failed at the first attempt. so I have to uninstall sql 2008 express which loaded with sharepoint 2010 the year before.

after uninstall everything apps on the 2008 R2 server, I installed the new DIrSYNC , boom..... my play domain users are synced to my Office 365 trial domain (the new version, that is everything is 2013)

next .... need do some adfs ... well... need find a free cert first?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment