Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

WD ELEMENTS 640 external hard drive

my otherwise good friday got ruined by WD elements 640 external hard drive.

plug into IBM x226 drive, the whole thing appears sluggish....

two drive letter appeared for this one. my co-work told me its WD new feature .... something like virual drive...

ohhhhhhhhh, kiss the llloooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppp

this drive caused the x226 failed to boot.

attached this to an IBM x205 server, it seems fine.

I had pleasant experience with other models of external WD drive. now i am told those good ones are gone. only fancy ones here to chip me offfff


in my memory MY book is the one worked for me before ... as for the external elements ... dont really go to clinc with those things

No comments:

Post a Comment