Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

install system center 2012 R2 VMM on a windows server 2012 R2

install system center 2012 R2 VMM on a windows server 2012 R2

its sort of straight forward

it requires windows 8.1adk first

then you need SQL2012 with SP1 , I installed the x64 bit version

then you click all the way through

the first time I got a crash at ADREPOSITORY error.

google search turned up nothing, but bing search gave me some clue. btw, its the first time in my life bing beat google.

this happened because, I ticked put the key something in AD, and specified a conflicting CN.

change the CN to VMMDKM+my-domain , all good

not that bad on a boxing day

1 comment:

  1. Submit your blog or website now for indexing in Google and 300+ search engines!

    Over 200,000 sites listed!

    Submit RIGHT NOW using I NEED HITS!

    ReplyDelete