Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Toshiba MFC pritners and a certain LOB app

Toshiba MFC pritners and a certain LOB app

last week, I struggled along with a customer, that after they print to their new Toshiba MFCs, they can save their document inside their business application ( I wouldn't name the app here)

I checked the fileserver, the fileserver showed the write is happening, but it won't finish.

the situation is I just upgrade their domain to server 2012, and they just replaced their printers with new Toshiba MFCs.

suspecting kerberros,

Klist

Klist purge  -- i did this serveral times to remove any kerberos ticket to our server

still not work, eventually I found out if printing to a brother printer, the user can save to fileshare.

yes, I made progress on this issue and isolated the problem further.

now the app support tech/devoloper refuse to accept blame for this, because the app can print to brother.

now we will talk to Toshiba.

it suddenly banged on me that a couple of years ago, the same thing happened with another app with another customer


No comments:

Post a Comment