Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

nephew's HP notebook got wiped , sister blamed ......

while on the internet, a message appeared , restart needed

and after restart everything is gone;

got /boo/bcd error

put in your installation desk...

I tried to repair over the phone, press F8, nothing seems to happen. eventually run the HP diagnostics, the hardware seemed fine

last nite, I physically started the recovery, no luck.... I found out the hard drive space used to about 500MB, everything is gone,...

finally decided press F11 to reload everything

backup up, backup and backup your data ... phew ..........

I got blamed for using Microsoft security essentials .... I failed to stop it ....

but this could be some physical fail?

a couple of their classmate with HPs also had this problem in the last couple of days....

I wonder HP got hacked or some cosumer notebook got defexcts

 

No comments:

Post a Comment