Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

trying to install linksys wireless G USB adatpor on windows 2003 CN is nitemare

trying to install linksys wireless G USB adatpor on windows 2003 CN is nitemare....

wasting my two days over the weekend ,........, still failed to get it working

mum dad want to watch streaming network TV,

I want to use my old windows 2003 CN for them , its an asus P4B533 mainboard , very expensive at the time, pity its USB 1.0; I never got it working on the USB 2.0 port..

blush ... blush ....

I install the xp driver on the PC for the v4 of Linksys wireless G usb dongle .... whatever you call it...

the server sometimes crash (no screen), sometimes ok ...

sometimes lost connection, sometimes asking for a reboot.....

ah ...... well ..... too much trouble ......

forget it ,,, use another w-xp pc to try....

Linksys wireless G usb  ........... is actually RALINK

No comments:

Post a Comment