Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

working friday hell ....... remote access service wont start

working friday hell ....... remote access service wont start

I am shocked and surprised that .........

I just supplied a brand name w7 x64 notebook, joined to the domain ,
...

when I am just about to go ... the hell broke out ,

saddenly after a restart, there is a message like the remote access manager service failed to start ...

and as a result pptp dial-up wont work because device missing...

I tried to see what's in the log, but I couldn't open eventvwr, it gave me an error ...

at least I can still start services.msc

manually started eventvwr

ah...... shucks............

luckiy google point me to a link (sorry forgot the exact URL) ....

basically give local server and network service to logs folder under windows\system32 ... or something like that

after that, need do a restart of the PC/Notebook, thank good , I am closer to Friday night
 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah work from your home as Remote access your files while on travel. Connect to your computer from any-where in the world. Remote access such as remote desktop can offer you all of these benefits, plus more!

    Remote access

    ReplyDelete